METHOD OF APPLICATION: Read entire label before using. TEST A SMALL AREA, according to application instruction to determine desired results.
- Sweep, vacuum or dust mop the floor surface.
- Apply a liberal amount of Solvent Cleaner to a small manageable or affected area
- Apply solution onto surface, allow to dwell 1 to 2 minutes and scrub surfaces with
nylon bristle brush or pads
- Wipe up residue with clean, absorbent white cotton towels or sponge
- Wash/Rinse surface with Floor Medics Neutral Cleaner to remove any remaining residue.
LIMITATIONS: Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.