METHOD OF APPLICATION:
– Read entire label before using.
– TEST A SMALL AREA, according to application instructions, to determine desired results.
- Sweep, vacuum or dust mop the floor surface.
- Mix 1 part of Floor Medics PH Cleaner to 5 parts of water for light duty cleaning such as removal of light cement & grout haze.
- Apply solution onto surface, allow to dwell 1 to 2 minutes and scrub surfaces with nylon bristle brush or pads
- Rinsed with water and vacuumed dry cleaned surface.
- Do not mixed solution with ammoniated cleaners such as bleach as harmful fumes will result.
- Do not allow solutions to come into contact with non-recommended surface
Acidic solutions will etched, lighten or change the colour of cementatious material and some natural stones like marble, limestone or other acid sensitive tiles.
- Depending on dilution and condition of floors treated, approximately 400 to 1,200 sq ft. (35m2 to 110m2) per gallon.