FLOOR MEDICS PROFESSIONAL RUST BUSTERS :
is a PH neutral gel design to remove rust spots without affecting its surface.
- Removes Rust spots and other oxidation stains in natural stones, tiles & concrete.
- PH Neutral Gel removes rust without affecting polished surfaces.
FOR USE: Recommended for all Natural Stones (like marble, granite, slate,& Limestone), Tiles, Concrete & Masonry surfaces.
- Approximately 75 to 210 sq. ft. (7 m2 to 20 m2) per kilogram depending on method of application and procedure followed
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Read entire label before using
- TEST A SMALL AREA, according to application instructions, to determine desired results
FOR REMOVING DEEP SET OIL AND GREASE STAINS:
- Mix (38 to 88 grams) of Poultice Booster with Recommended Solvent or Chemical liquid to form a thick, workable paste
- Apply a 1/4-inch (6 mm) thick layer of paste directly over stain with at least a 1-inch (25 mm) overlay beyond edge of stain
- Cover with plastic film or wax paper (if surface subjected to traffic)
- Allow paste to stand on stain for 24 or till paste totally dry
- Remove Poultice Booster without scratching surface and wash off residue with Floor Medics Stone Cleaner.
- Repeat procedure if necessary.
FOR REMOVING STAIN ON POLISHED PORCELAIN OR DENSE GRANITE:
- Protect surrounding areas from splattering to minimize cleanup
- Apply Recommended Chemical on surface Dwell for 1-2 minutes and sprinkle Poultice Booster onto a manageable area making thin slurry. Buff Surface till almost dry.
- Spread mixture on small section of about 10 sq. ft. (1 m2) and agitate by white pad or with low RPM (175- 300 RPM) Scrubbing machine, using a white nylon scrub pad. Keep surface Damp throughout buffing process.
- Remove Poultice Booster solution with clean towels or sponge and rinse twice with clean water. A wet-dry vacuum may be used.
- Polish surface dry with clean, dry towels or buff with soft buffing pad.
- On vertical or countertop surfaces, hands apply Poultice slurry, scrubbing with white nylon scrub pad.
- Rinse with clean water and buff dry with clean towels.
- Extreme care should be taken with Polish marble as they are normally softer surface
- Light abrasive action or high RPMs on the surface of these marbles may dull the high polished finish
- Do not allow Poultice Booster to come in contact with any non recommended surface
SIZE: 500gramm / tub.