METHOD OF APPLICATION: Read entire label before using. TEST A SMALL AREA, according to application instructions, to determine desired results.
- Sweep, vacuum or dust mop the floor surface.
- Mix 1 part of Floor Medics UV Cleaner to 5 parts of water for light duty cleaning such as removal of light cement & grout haze.
- Apply solution onto surface, allow to dwell 1 to 2 minutes and scrub surfaces with nylon bristle brush or pads
- Rinsed with water and vacuumed dry cleaned surface.
- Clean glass with approved neutral cleaners to remove surface dust & dirt.
- Apply UV cleaner onto glass using a dry towel or cotton cloth.
- Wipe or buff off immediately after each application. Do not allow excessive UV Cleaner to dry on surface as prolong exposer may etch glass.
- Wash/Rinse surface with Floor Medics Neutral Cleaner to remove any remaining residue.
LIMITATIONS: Do not allow solutions to come into contact with non-recommended surface.