METHOD OF APPLICATION: Read entire label before using. TEST A SMALL AREA, according to application instruction to determine desired results.
- Sweep, vacuum or dust mop the Stone or Tile Surface.
- Dilute Intensive Grout & Tile Cleaner as follows: LIGHT SOIL BUILD-UP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 5 parts water. MODERATE SOIL BUILD-UP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 3 parts water. STRIPPING OR HEAVY SOIL BUILD-UP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 2 parts water.
- Apply solution to surface with mop or sponge.
- Allow to dwell 3 to 5 minutes for cleaning, or 5 to 10 minutes when stripping waxes or finishes.
- Agitate with synthetic mop, scrub brush, or scrub machine. Do not allow solution to dry on surface.
- Mop up dirty solution.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
COVERAGE: Approximately 150 to 600 sq. ft. (15 m2 to 55 m2) per gallon (3.785 L) depending on dilution.
PRODUCT OF SINGAPORE.