Professional Stone & Tails Repair Kit, designed to help repair and restore damaged or chipped stone or tile surfaces. Used to make a range of repairs to stone and tile surfaces, such as filling in chips, cracks, or holes, restoring the color of the surface, or repairing joints and seams.
Floor Medics. WHITE SURFACE REPAIR KIT – fast and safe light cure. Repairs minimum 0.08 x 0.08 x 0.08 in (2 x 2 x 2 mm) size chips and small defects in minutes. No more long waiting, of drying or curing time. You can cure the filled chip in as little as 20 seconds. Make quick professional-quality surface repairs without any prior DIY experience.
the fastest repair kit on the market
weather and UV resistance
Almost invisible result
WHAT IT CAN REPAIR:
All sorts of defects can be permanently repaired: chips, nicks, pits, or deep scratches – anything larger than 0.08 x 0.08 x 0.08 in (2 x 2 x 2 mm). The included syringes contain enough filling to fix 20 average-sized 0.2 x 0.4 x 0.4 in (5 x 10 x 10 mm) defects.
CAN BE FIXED:
– Natural Marble, ceramic/ ceramic tiles, enameled, or fiberglass surfaces.
– Tiles, sinks, bathtubs, toilet bowls, and other similar bathroom fixtures.
– Chips, nicks, pits, or deep scratches.
– Defects larger than 0.08 x 0.08 x 0.08 in. (2 x 2 x 2 mm )
Syringe 1: White Light Ceramic- Flow (0.07 oz/2 g)
Syringe 2: White Dark Ceramic – Flow (0.07 oz /2 g)
Syringe 3: White Enameled Steel – Flow (0.07 oz/2 g)
Syringe 4: White Acrylic – Flow (0.07 oz/2 g)
Syringe 5: Black- Flow (0.07 oz/ 2 g)
Syringe 6: Clear – Flow (0.07 oz /2 g)
• 6x Microtips for the syringes
• 1x Cure Light unit
• 4 x Sheets of 220 grit sandpaper
• 2 x Sheets of 2500 grit sandpaper
• 1 x Polishing wheel and mandrel
• 4 x Pieces of the levelling tape
• 1 x Stick
• 1 x User’s manual
If you’ve ever been to the dentist, you probably know what a filling involves. First, a little bit of tooth-colored material is applied to the hole in your tooth. They then shine a special light on it to harden the material. And finally, they polish it off until your tooth is (almost) good as new.
That’s pretty much how this kit works, except you don’t need a degree to use it. You get all the parts you need, and it only takes a few minutes to use from start to finish.
If you’re wondering about the cure light unit, it basically uses light to ‘cure’ the filling. The photons in the “cure” light have a specific wavelength which causes a chemical reaction in certain substances – the filling in this kit being one of them. Shining the “cure” light on it turns the filling completely solid to make it blend in with the rest of your surface.
To find out how to use it, just check out the instructions here.
CAN’T BE FIXED
– Hairline cracks – these are too thin for the repair material to penetrate.
– Surfaces that have completely broken apart into multiple pieces.
– Defects in car windshields or any type of glass surface.