(+65) 9722 2250
Floor Medics MULTI-COLOR SURFACE REPAIR KIT – fast and safe light cure. Repairs minimum 0.08 x 0.08 x 0.08 in (2 x 2 x 2 mm) size chips and small defects in minutes. No more long waiting, of drying or curing time. You can cure the filled chip in as little as 20 seconds. Make quick professional-quality surface repairs without any prior DIY experience.
WHAT IT CAN REPAIR:
All sorts of defects can be permanently repaired: chips, nicks, pits, or deep scratches – anything larger than 0.08 x 0.08 x 0.08 in (2 x 2 x 2 mm). The included syringes contain enough filling to fix 20 average-sized 0.2 x 0.4 x 0.4 in (5 x 10 x 10 mm) defects.
CAN BE FIXED:
– Stone, ceramic / ceramic tiles, acrylic, enameled, fiberglass, and more.
– Countertops, sinks, bathtubs, tiles, toilets bowls, and other similar surfaces.
– Chips, nicks, pits, or deep scratches.
– Defects larger than 0.08 x 0.08 x 0.08 in (2 x 2 x 2 mm).
WEIGHT 7.1 OZ (200 G)
0.42 OZ (12 G) of Filling
Box dimensions: 6.7 x 2.8 x 2 in / 17 x 7 x 5 cm
If you’ve ever been to the dentist, you probably know what a filling involves. First, a little bit of tooth-colored material is applied to the hole in your tooth. They then shine a special light on it to harden the material. And finally, they polish it off until your tooth is (almost) good as new.
That’s pretty much how this kit works, except you don’t need a degree to use it. You get all the parts you need, and it only takes a few minutes to use from start to finish.
If you’re wondering about the cure light unit, it basically uses light to ‘cure’ the filling. The photons in the “cure” light have a specific wavelength which causes a chemical reaction in certain substances – the filling in this kit being one of them. Shining the “cure” light on it turns the filling completely solid to make it blend in with the rest of your surface.
To find out how to use it, just check out the instructions here.
CAN’T BE FIXED
– Hairline cracks – these are too thin for the repair material to penetrate.
– Surfaces that have completely broken apart into multiple pieces.
– Defects in car windshields or any type of glass surface.
PRODUCT OF SINGAPORE
There are no reviews yet.