METHOD OF APPLICATION:
– Read entire label before using.
– TEST A SMALL AREA, according to application instructions, to determine desired results.
EQUIPMENT: 175 to 300 RPM floor machine or hand polish machine. Synthetic fiber white or red floor pads. Floor Medics Stone Restorer & Stone Cleaner. Protective plastics & tapes. Wet-dry vac. Mop and bucket. Squeegee.
- Sweep or vacuum surface.
- Remove or stripped surface of existing sealers or coatings.
- Protect baseboards, carpet, etc. with protective plastic or tape.
- Wet an area no larger than 20 sq. ft. with clean water and place 2 tablespoons of Stone Restorer in the center.
- Using a synthetic fiber white or red floor pad, work the area in a side-to-side motion with a 175 to 300 RPM floor machine.
- The consistency of the slurry should be fluid enough to achieve even coverage. If the slurry becomes too dry, add water as required.
- For large areas, work in small sections and be sure to overlap the sections to achieve an even polish.
- Continue until the required polish has been achieved – squeegee slurry from a small area to check for desired results prior to removing slurry.
- Use wet-dry vacuum to remove slurry and rinse thoroughly with Floor Medics Stone Cleaner.
- Polish dry with a new polishing pad or cotton bonnet.