METHOD STATEMENT FOR MARBLE RE-POLISH CRÈME
- To achieve a highly polished stone finish with high reflection , the floor must be restored back to original finish.
- Worn out floor must be restored by grinding with resin bond disc pending on the condition of the floor.
- For badly worn-out stone 4-5 steps grinding is recom-ed using grit 100, 200, 400, 800 & 1500.
- For medium worn out 3 – 4 steps grinding is recommended using grit 200, 400, 800 & 1500.
- For light worn out stone 2 – 3 steps grinding is recommended using grit 400, 800 & 1600.
- Scrub clean stone surface with Stone Cleaner with a 150 -170 rpm rotary scrubbing machine to remove all dirt and embedded stain. Then rinse with water.
- Allow the stone surface to dry completely.
- Apply Marble Re-Polish Crème on the surface (5-10ml /m2) & burnish with a 150-170 rpm rotary machine using red or white pad till the liquid are dried up and a high gloss should be achieved.
- Recommended initially 2 to 3 applications of Marble Re-Polish Crème to achieve high shine.
- Sweep away residue / power with a dust control mop, broom or vacuum.
Repeat the process if necessary.