METHOD OF APPLICATION:
– Read the entire label before using it.
– TEST A SMALL AREA, according to application instruction to determine desired results.
- Use only on dry surfaces. Surfaces must be clean and grease-free.
- Apply RUST OFF on the rust stains, making sure the spots and stains are entirely covered
- The discoloration will occur. Iron rust, for example, will turn purple. Let the product settle for approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove and rinse with water thoroughly.
- To avoid discoloration, always ensure to thoroughly rinse the treated surface with plenty of water before it dry.
- After settling, wipe the treated area with a clean cloth.
- Repeat the procedure till rust spots are completely removed.
If Purple coloration occurs in stone, Use Floor Medics Poultice Booster & Additives to remove.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.