METHOD OF APPLICATION: Read entire label before using. TEST A SMALL AREA, according to application instruction to determine desired results.
- Use only on dry surfaces. Surfaces must be clean and grease-free.
- Apply Rust Busters on the rust stains, making sure the spots and stains are entirely covered.
- The discoloration will occur. Iron rust, for example, will turn purple. Let the product settle for approximately 5 minutes. Remove & rinse with water thoroughly.
- To avoid discoloration, always ensure to thoroughly rinse the treated surface with plenty of water before it dry.
- After settling, wipe the treated area with a clean cloth.
- Repeat procedure till rusts spots are totally removed
If Purple coloration occurs in stone, Use Floor Medics Poultice Booster & Additives to remove.
LIMITATIONS: Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.