PROCEDURE AND APPLICATION METHOD FOR DEEP SET STAIN:
Equipment: Bowl, household Glove, plastic putty knife, and sponge.
– Sweep or vacuum surface.
– Protect surrounding areas from splattering to minimize cleanup.
– Mix several tablespoons of Poultice Booster with Floor Medics Poultice Additives Remover in a bowl to form a thick, pliable paste. Apply a (5 to 8 mm) thick layer of paste directly over the stain with at least a 3 cm overlap beyond the edge of stain.
– Allow the paste to stand on the stain for 24 to 48 hours or till the paste become harden.
– Remove Mixture Paste without scratching the surface with a plastic putty knife and wash off the residue with Floor Medics Stone Cleaner and sponge.
– Repeat procedure if necessary.
– If area darkens from absorbed moisture, it should dry completely within 1 to 2 days.
- This recommendation is intended as a general guideline for the removal of deep-set stains from porous tile, natural stone, and masonry.
- The actual removal requirements may vary depending on the type of stone/tile, method of application and amount of stains to be removed.
READ PRODUCT DIRECTIONS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO USE.
ALWAYS TEST FIRST.
Mop or wet vacuum up the residue.
Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
PRODUCT OF SINGAPORE