Varies, test to determine amount of product needed, depending on numbers of stains present
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR DEEP SET STAIN:
Equipment required: Bowl, household Glove, plastic putty knife and sponge.
– Sweep or vacuum surface.
– Mix several tablespoons of Poultice Booster with FloorMedics Poultice Additives Remover in a bowl to form a thick, pliable paste.
– Let it set for 30 minutes or longer.
– Apply a (5 to 8 mm) thick layer of paste directly over stain with at least a 3 cm overlap beyond edge of stain.
– Allow paste to stand on stain for 24 to 48 hours or till the paste become harden.
– Remove Mixture Paste without scratching surface with a plastic putty knife and wash off residue with Floor Medics Stone Cleaner and sponge.
– Repeat procedure if necessary. If area darkens from absorbed moisture, it should dry completely within 1 to 2 days.
– This recommendation is intended as a general guideline for the removal of deep-set stains from porous tile, natural stone and masonry.
– The actual removal requirements may vary depending on type of tile, method of application and amount of stains to be removed.
Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.