BIO-CLEANER & DEODORISER
Surface Cleaning & Deodorising: With each application, it penetrates into cracks and crevices of floor surfaces to degrade and digest oil spills, grease and other accumulated nutrients leaving floors truly clean. Other benefit includes eliminating slippery floors caused by grease build-up. No rinsing required, save labor time and water. Dispose mop water into drains or sinks after cleaning will enhance the bioactive action throughout the plumbing lines.
Carpet, Upholstery & Fabric Cleaner: By applying uniformly, particularly areas where spills can occur, it allows the bacteria spores to degrade trapped and absorbed organic materials leaving carpets, fabrics and other surfaces clean and pleasantly fresh smelling.
Drain Pipes and Grease Trap Maintenance: Acts on organic waste, clearing the piping system that utilizes Bio-Active Enzymes-Producing Bacteria to digest waste thus keeping drains line free flowing.
Odors Eliminator: Many times it seems that despite hard cleaning, decaying organic matter is still left behind. BIO-CLEANER acts on organic waste and eliminates the source of most offensive odours. It leaves walls, floors, toilet and surrounding area clean and pleasant smelling. There is NO masking as the bio-enzymes breaks down the entire organic matter into Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Water (H2O).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Always shake well before use. Do not apply disinfectants or sanitizers before or after use of BIO-CLEANER. Doing so will neutralize the bio-enzymes or bio-workers.
- Surface Cleaning & Deodorizing: No rinsing required. Dispose mop water into drains or sinks after cleaning will enhance the bioactive action throughout the plumbing lines.
- Carpet, Upholstery & Fabric: shampooing or spray directly on carpet after cleaning and maintenance. For spot cleaning using sprayer, firstly test fabric for color fastness using a section, which does not show. Remove excess solids or liquids. Spray diluted product onto deeply soiled areas as “pre-treatment” especially for urine, vomit, greasy stains and pet accidents. You may soak wet for 30 minutes prior to washing with your preferred laundry detergent. Applicable for carpet cleaning extraction machines with dosage of 100ml mix with 500 ml of water, which will fits these units.
- Drain Pipes & Grease Trap Maintenance: BIO-CLEANER works best when allowed to work uninterrupted or overnight when minimum drain water is discharged. For drain lines, pour 125ml to 250ml into kitchen sink, toilet, shower, floor drain, etc. and add 1 cup warm water to activate the product, and stand overnight. Repeat in two or three days. For problem drains, check for obstruction and repeat daily until resolved and then return to maintenance dosage of 100ml every 2 weeks.
- Odours Eliminator: spray on surfaces with obnoxious odours like refuse containers, sanitary systems and animal waste.
PRODUCT OF SINGAPORE
– Read entire label before using
- – Apply a few drops of HANDY
- – Rub hands together until liquid has evaporated
- -Children under 6 years of age should supervised when using HANDY